Application for this Scholarship Ends: June 11, 2021.
The application for the International LLM Scholarship at the University of Sheffield for the 2021/2022 academic session is ongoing to all International applicants who wish to earn obtain a higher degree in UK.
The scholarship is provide to assist ambitious and academically strong scholars who wish to commence a higher studies but lack financial assistance.
About this University?
The University of Sheffield was established in 1905 as a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It is ranked among the top ten universities in UK for research grant funding, and it has risen to the top of the UK for engineering research income and expenditure.
While learning at this university, students can improve their knowledge of the legal system and gain qualifications for global legal practice. LLM is also extremely beneficial if they want to go into teaching law.
Application Type: Post Graduate.
The University of Sheffield will offer to the most successful applicants the amount of £4,000 in the UK to commence their study in the UK. There are two awards available for this program.
How to Apply?
- To Register: To apply for this offer, Applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of your previous degree(s), Official translations into English, Academic references, A supporting statement (including a research proposal where relevant), Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
- Entrance Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: English Language.
- As part of our English language requirements, you may be required to take an internationally recognised English language test such as IELTS.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course: Postgraduate degree includes LLM, LLM Corporate and Commercial Law, and LLM International Law and Global Justice pathways)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Be an overseas student for fee purposes
- Have an academic offer from us to study the full-time LLM (includes Sheffield LLM, LLM Corporate and Commercial Law, and LLM International Law and Global Justice pathways)
- Have an application number.
- University: University of Sheffield
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Grants: £4,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK