Apply for the International Medical University Awards in Malaysia 2021 for the 2021/2022 academic session. The study award is open to all International applicants who wants to commence study in Malaysia.
International students, under this beneficial bursary, will be provided an amount varying from RM 5,000 to RM 8,400 in alignment with the eligible master’s degree programme. Students will be awarded and receive the program benefits only if they are accepted by IMU in the respective applied programme.
Application for Scholarship Ends: Open
About the University?
The International Medical University is a private, English language Health Sciences University that thrives to further strengthen the IMU as the center of excellence for undergraduate programmes in medicine, pharmacy, and other health sciences programmes and establish the IMU as a center for higher education providing training through multidisciplinary programmes.
International Medical University is Malaysia’s first and most established private medical and healthcare university with 27 years of dedicated focus in healthcare education. It holds an international reputation and is globally recognized for delivering and setting a high standard of education for the students to pursue. IMU possesses all resources are devoted to excellence in medicine, health sciences, and complementary medicine and is one of the best in its field of education.
Application Type: Masters
Table of Contents
The selected applicants will be provided RM 5,000, RM 8,400, and RM 8,000 towards their Master programme in Counselling, Health Professions Education, and other mentioned eligible programmes respectively by IMU.
- How-to-Apply: Students must apply by completing the admission process via the university application portal. The applicants are not required to apply separately for the opportunity . The students will be considered upon the quality of application after acceptance at IMU.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of the Release Letter
- Attendance & academic record
- An original copy of the Sponsorship letter
- A photocopy of the School Leaving Certificate
- Statutory Declaration confirming the identity
- Resume/Character Reference Letter
- A photocopy of your Resident Pass
- Admission Requirements: The students must possess a Bachelor’s degree certification relevant to the applied master’s by Research programme to be accepted at IMU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- MUET – 4
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 200
- PTE – 58
Eligibility for International Medical University Awards in Malaysia 2021
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries around the globe are eligible.
- Eligible Subjects: All Master of Counselling programmes, Master in Health Professions Education programmes, and Analytical and Pharmaceutical Chemistry (MSc), Business Administration in Healthcare Management (Master), Molecular Medicine (MSc), Pharmacy Practice (Master), and Public Health (MSc) are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be international students accepted at IMU.
- University: International Medical University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Grants: RM 8,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: Malaysia