Application For Scholarship Ends: Ongoing.
National Louis University, USA, is offering to all international applicants the Scholarship Opportunity to commence a degree course work in Culinary Art/Baking and Pastry and Hospitality Management.
This study grant is designed to assist creative mind actualise their dream in earning a degree for the 2021/2022 academic session in the USA.
About the University?
National Louis University (NLU) was established in 1886, as a private university with its main campus in Chicago and its purpose is to empower students to achieve a successful career through their immense support. Its motives are to provide convenience, flexibility, and connection to the students.
National Louis University also is a global renowned institute, they are known for their heavily experienced teachers, and human service professionals. At NLU, students are given the opportunity to grow through student organizations, volunteer opportunities, wellness programs, leadership workshops, honour societies, networking events, and many other resources. The faculty at NLU invites participation in the classroom and truly cares for the success of the students.
Application Type: Undergraduate
All successful applicants that apply to National Louis University will receive the International Opportunity Scholarship, from 10% to 50% off on full-time tuition fee.
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, the applicants must first register to the university’s online portal and apply to their chosen course of study as directed by the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit official transcripts of all educational institutions attended, GED or HiSET, and official military transcripts if required
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must check all requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: English Language.
- The applicants are required to submit official scores of the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, and DET to serve as English language proficiency proof.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this offer.
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Culinary Arts/Baking and Pastry and Hospitality Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- The applicant must be enrolled in National Louis University.
- University: National Louis University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: 10-50% discount on tuition fees
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA