Application for scholarship closes: March 31, 2021
Highly passionate and intelligent students are needed to apply for the PhD Positions in Point of Care Diagnostics of Cardiovascular Diseases offered by the Queensland University of Technology for the academic session 2021-2022.
This scholarship offer is open to all international applicants who wish to commence a PhD degree coursework at the University in Australia
About the Institution?
The Queensland University of Technology is a research and learning institution in Australia that is globally recognized. It offers excellent studying, teaching, and study facilities to the best students.
It is Australia’s leading innovative university, QUT provides students with realistic educational programs. It is the country’s ninth-highest university that specialist knowledge to develop innovative teaching approaches.
Scholarship Type: PhD
The Queensland University of Technology will give study expenses in the following order:
- A scholarship of $28,597 per annum for three years, tax-exempt and indexed annually
- A possible 6-month extension, subject to satisfactory progress
- The opportunity to work alongside leading researchers, clinicians, and engineers using state-of-the-art technologies to discover and validate biomarkers and develop new diagnostics of heart failure potential additional funding to support fieldwork and research dissemination.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants must submit an expression of interest (EOI) for a PhD before applying for this application . To be considered for this bursary, students must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After getting enrolled, applicants must apply online for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: a cover letter
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV), including recent IELTS or equivalent score for international applicants
- Academic transcripts
- A two-page writing sample (e.g. copy of an article, essay, or thesis you have completed)
- Contact details for 2 academic referees.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this excellent program, applicant must meet the entry requirements provided by the university.
- Language Requirement: English. if English is not your basic language, you may need to meet English language requirements. You can find your English language requirements in your course information.
- They accept test results from:
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
Qualifications this Grants
- Eligible Countries: Applications for this scholarship are accepted from across the globe.
- Preferred Subjects: PhD degree program in Point of Care Diagnostics of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Applicants must have either (ideally both):
- They recently completed honours or masters degree in science, masters by research, or a masters in biotechnology
- Candidates received first-class honours (H1)
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Varies
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- To access Grant: Australia