Deadline for Application: February 1, 2021
To see every academic goal being actualised, David L. Boren College of International Studies is pleased to announce to all desiring international applicants, the International Student Emergency Relief Scholarship program at the University of Oklahoma.
The funding program is accessible for intelligent and outstanding Foreign applicants who wish to pursue an Undergraduate degree coursework for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The David L. Boren College of International Studies(CIS) advances International academic opportunities for all OU students and ranks in the 2018 Open Doors report of the institute for international Education among the top 40 doctoral awarding University
Reason to study at David L. Boren College of International Studies? The institution wishes to be a national centre of excellence and creativity. Students will have access comprehensive learning during their studies
- Organisation: The University of Oklahoma
- Department: David L. Boren College of International Studies
- Course Level:Undergraduate Course
- Awards: Up to $1,000
- Number of awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be offered in the USA
- Language requirement: English
The University of Oklahoma will be offering the sum of $1,000 worth of scholarship to the deserving applicants for their Undergraduate Programmes
- Qualified Countries: All Nationalities are eligible for this offer
- Acceptable Courses: An Undergraduate degree program offered by the University in any field is acceptable
- Admission Eligibility:All desiring applicants Should obtain a place to study a degree program at the University of Oklahoma.
- Admission Criteria : All applicants must have attended a secondary school in any country other than the United States
- Required Documents: Applicants should submit their School records, language ability proof, Curriculum Vitae, and any other documents essential for their admission process
- Language Requirement: If the applicant’s national language is not English, they are required to exhibit their English language skill by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.