Hope College is glad to announce the International Student Scholarships for the academic session 2021/2022. All desirous and brilliant students are invited to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
The programme is available for international students who want to commence an undergraduate degree coursework at Hope College, USA.
Founded in 1851, Hope College, in Holland, Michigan, is a private Christian liberal arts college. Four years after the town was first settled, it was opened as the Pioneer School for Dutch immigrants.
Why you should study at Hope College? The college offers more than 90 majors, all of which lead to a Bachelor of Arts, a Bachelor of Music, a Bachelor of Science, a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. There are about 3,400 students with a ratio of 12:1 for schools and students.
Scholarship Deadline: April 5, 2021
Hope College will offer scholarship worth up to $25,000. The award is renewable for four years as long as the student remains in good academic standing.
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the college. Eligible candidates will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: International students must demonstrate their English proficiency through one of the following:
- TOEFL: Minimum score of 79 with no sub-score less than 18.
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5 with no sub-score less than 6.
- Duolingo: Minimum score of 100.
- GTEC: Minimum score of 1200.
- Pearson PTE Academic: Minimum score of 58 with no band below 53.
- Attendance for two or more years at a secondary school where the curriculum is taught in English. We still may require the TOEFL or IELTS depending on your record.
Eligibility for Grant
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Must have previous year degree with academic achievement.
- Institution: Hope College
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Grant: Up to $25,000
- Number of Grants: Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The grant is accessible in the USA