Closing Dates: January 15, 2022
The University of Wisconsin Parkside is excited to offer the International Student Scholarship Awards for students who want to complete their higher education from a reputable university in the USA.
There are a limited number of renewable awards for full-time, degree-seeking international students that cover a portion of the out-of-state tuition charge.
The University of Wisconsin–Parkside is a public university in Kenosha, Wisconsin. It is part of the University of Wisconsin System and has 4,644 students, 161 full-time faculty, and 89 lecturers, and part-time faculty. It offers 33 undergraduate majors and 11 master’s degrees in 22 academic departments.
The University of Wisconsin-Parkside is committed to high-quality educational programs, creative and scholarly activities, and services responsive to its diverse student population, and its local, national, and global communities.
Application Type : Undergraduate or graduate
Table of Contents
The University of Wisconsin Parkside will provide the award amount of $6,000 USD/year in the USA
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Send your copy of passport and official secondary school transcripts (mark sheets) in English by mail or submit online UW-Parkside Admissions 900 Wood Road Kenosha, WI 53144 the USA
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students whose prior education was not conducted in English are required to submit proof of language proficiency. English proficiency may be demonstrated in the following ways:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 71 (internet-based)
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- An ACT English subscore of 23 or higher
- Minimum EIKEN score of 2304
- Minimum GTEC score of 1140
Criteria for International Study Awards at University of Wisconsin Parkside, USA 2022:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Program: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must possess an F1 Visa, be attending full-time, and be in a degree-seeking program to be eligible for the opportunity s
- Undergraduate Criteria
High School (Secondary School) or College
GPA (4.0 scale) = 3.50 or greater
- GPA (100 scale) = 85 or greater
- Graduate Criteria
- College GPA = 3.7 or greater
- University: University of Wisconsin Parkside
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Grants: $6,000 USD/year
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated