University of Sheffield, UK, is offering students financial help to reduce their educational expenses to high deserving Undergraduate International applicants.
The Financial programme assist intelligent students who desire to start an undergraduate degree program at the University. The Scholarship is available for 2021/2022 academic year.
Founded in 1905, QS has ranked the University of Sheffield as the world’s top 100 Universities for the past fifteen years. It ranked 22nd in Europe for teaching excellence and provides various degree programme for students.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? Students will acquire exceptional learning skills and advance expertise while learning at the university, and it is home to world-leading research, outstanding learning, and a thriving International environment.
Applications are Valid till the 18 of June 2021.
- University: University of Sheffield, UK.
- Department: Not given
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Nationality: International applicants
- Access Mode : Online.
- Awards:Up to £2,500 per year
- Number of Award: Not given
- This award is accessible in the UK.
The University of Sheffield will offer scholarship worth £2,500 per year for courses in the following Faculty: Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science. And will offer £2,000 per year to Faculty of Social Sciences and Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
To apply for this grants, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the University. Then they scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- Required Documents : Applicants must meet the requirement documents needed by the University
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants are requested to meet all entry requirements to be eligible for admission in the University.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must check all the English Language requirements of the University.
Conditions for Admissions:
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Acceptable Courses: Scholarship will be given to all Undergraduate degree courses except for Medicine(A100/A101) and Dentistry(A200)..
- Admission Criteria: This offer is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, Subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving minimum of 120 credits in the previous school year. The scholarship is not applicable to any compulsory or optional years in the industry, work placements or year abroad.