Application Deadline: Ongoing
Duration: 4 Months
Set your career path today with zero work experience, The Application for the 2022 Regulatory Internship Grant at Nestlé in Canada is ongoing.
The position seeks for a Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Intern based at North York location for the months of May to August 2022. Applicants suitable for this role will be responsible to help with local Innovation and Renovation (I&R) projects to support Canadian market launches.
They will also assist the RSA team to ensure compliance of finished products, labels and product related communications.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Business areas: Regulatory and Scientific Affairs
Job title: Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Intern
Location: North York, Canada
Expected Role to Play:
As a Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Intern you will be working on:
– Compliance for both External Regulations and Internal Nestle Policies and Standards
– Claims assessments to ensure compliance to both Regulations and Nestle Internal Claims Standards
– Communication and advertising materials reviews to ensure compliance
You will also be involved in:
– Helping with local Innovation and Renovation (I&R) projects to support Canadian market launches.
– Helping the RSA team to ensure compliance of finished products, labels and product related communications.
– Supporting in various projects within the RSA group and related functions.
2022 Regulatory Internship Grant at Nestlé in Canada Criteria:
To be considered, you must be passionate, tenacious, results focused and really enjoy working in a highly energetic and exciting environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Currently enrolled in a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year undergraduate program in Science or related discipline is required. Or participant in a post-graduate Diploma or Certificate from a Regulatory Affairs program is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and is proactive; ability to work independently, anticipate needs and be forward-thinking
- Experience in regulatory affairs or the food and beverage industry is preferred.
- Familiarity with the Food and Drugs Act and Food and Drugs Regulations is essential.
- Strong understanding of at least one of the regulatory related topics such as food safety, consumer information, nutrition & health, additives, or quality.
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company. Applicants will receive developmental feedback throughout your work-term to ensure that you are learning and understanding the importance of Marketing within the world’s largest food company. Applicants will also build your business acumen and leadership capabilities and support your development and long-term success.
How to Apply?
Click here for more Information to begin application process