INTERPOL is offering various range of internships across both policing and support services in Singapore. This is a great opportunity to get work experience in an international organization and understand how international police cooperation works.
Closing Dates: June 27 2021
Areas of Internship include;
- IT Strategy
- Documentation of EAF
- Collection of Information Needed for EAS
- Carrying out Duties Instructed by Supervisor
- Coordination of Mechanism for Major Digital Transformation Progammes of INTERPOL
The length of an internship depends on the needs of the hiring service and is indicated in each vacancy notice. It varies from a minimum of six to a maximum of 11 months.
Interns receive a monthly allowance of 550 euros (Lyon), which is adjusted for different duty stations and is prorated according to the number of days worked.
Application Type: IT Internship
How To apply?
To apply Applicants are requested to fill the Online form provided or Candidates should apply through the online Talentlink platform. Please include a cover letter including:
- Your motivation to join the INTERPOL internship programme;
- Your interest in and your assets for the specific internship you are applying for;
- Your expectations for this internship.
Criteria for INTERPOL Internship in Singapore 2021:
- Be enrolled in, or have graduated from, a post-secondary accredited academic institution within the past one year on the date of submission of their application;
- Be a national of one of INTERPOL’s member countries;
- Have attained the legal age of majority in their country of nationality;
- Be fluent in English.
- Meet the requirements indicated for each specific internship opening for which they wish to apply.
Interns are responsible for obtaining and financing the necessary visas. INTERPOL will provide you with the necessary documents. For more Information, applicants are required to read through the Requiring Criteria provided on the Official website.
- Be a National at one of INTERPOL’s 194 member Countries
- Have attained Legal Age of your Country
- Obtain a degree in Computer Science or its Relevant
- Professional Fluent English Skill
- Possess Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tool and A team player
- Knowledge in French Arabic and Spanish