Ivey Business School is glad to offer the Global Leader Award for high achieving and talented candidates. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The leadership awards are available to support astonishing international students commencing the MBA degree program at the school in Canada.
Ivey Business School is the business school of the University of Western Ontario, located in London, Ontario, Canada. Ivey offers full-time undergraduate (HBA), MBA, MSc, MFE and PhD programs. It has skill development programs for its students to inculcate adaptability and aptitude for evolving technologies.
Why apply for this programme at Ivey Business School? At Ivey business school, you will be offered the opportunity to extend your learning outside of the classroom. Here, you are coached in effective communication and empowered to excel in all you do.
Application for Scholarship Closes: April 12, 2021
Ivey Business School will offer each successful scholar an award amount of $50,000 accredited towards their study expense in Canada
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, applicants must take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After that, they can complete an online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit all the required supporting documents:
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Resumé demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references
- Admissible Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Preferred Countries: Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean
- Acceptable Course: MBA degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Provider: Ivey Business School
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants:$50,000 CDN each
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in Canada.