Closing Dates: None
Application for the Full Rector’s Scholarship Award at Jan Dlugosz University in Poland is now available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Outstanding Undergraduate or graduate degree applicants at Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa will be considered and receive benefits towards tuition fees.
The Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa is a public university ranked 79th in the country with a vision to carry out scientific and didactic activities through the conduct of authentic scientific research.
Jan Dlugosz University is known for dynamic research and numerous development initiatives, high-quality education, along with worldwide cooperation that brings the most difficult challenges for student enlightenment, open to culture, art, sport, and the world. JDU has a consistent policy of improving the quality of education. It is continuously developing university courses and creating an increasingly rich and comprehensive teaching offer.
Method of Application:
- How to Apply: Applicants need to register on the university portal and complete their application. Students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal data form
- Secondary education examination certificate
- Copy of a medical certificate
- An accident and health insurance coverage
- Two passport standard photographs 35x45mm in jpg. Format
- A copy of a valid passport or another ID document
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have relevant academic qualifications and must commit to following the rules applicable to Polish citizens to get into Jan Dlugosz University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have a minimum B2 level of competence in the Polish language.
Jan Dlugosz University will give the selected candidates will be awarded benefits towards the cost of study of the applied programme.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the EU, Swiss Confederation, or EFTA member states can apply.
- Eligible Course: Any undergraduate or graduate programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, The applicants must have been accepted in the full-time applied programme at Jan Dlugosz.
- University: Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa
- Department: None
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Poland