Academic awards are like privilege to students who are not from influential backgrounds. Examining the importance of education and its purpose, The Kelly Law Team is offering Autism Scholarships in the United States.
The purpose of the scholarship programme is to provide educational funds to needy and talented students of the USA who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Mr Kelly is a founding member of the Kelly Law Team with extensive experience in the field of trial and litigation. His profession focuses on fighting actively to compensate fully for those hurt by others.
Why apply for this grant? The scholarship programme is designed to enable the qualified applicants continue their educational activities. It provides a positive effect and more likely for the individual to achieve his or her ultimate educational objectives.
Application Deadline for Scholarship: December 10, 2021
The Kelly Law Team will provide the award of $1,000, the program funds will be transferred directly to the successful applicant’s chosen school.
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship award, applicants need to complete the application form. Must submit a document of up to 100 words outlining how your education will advance your career goals and an optional essay of about 1,000 words recounting how ASD has had an impact on your educational goals to date (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Qualifications For Grant
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA only.
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be citizens of the United States.
- Must have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Provider: Kelly Law Team
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in the USA.