The Kyoto University of Advance Science is offering the KUAS-E Scholarships for International candidates who wants to pursue a master’s and doctoral degree coursework at the Institution for the academic year 2021-2022.
The aim of this scholarship program is to assist ambitious, intelligent and most deserving students with financial issues help their career dream become a reality.
Why study at the Kyoto University of Advanced Science?The University of Advanced Science of Kyoto is transforming into a comprehensive university that offers a special, stimulating career-building environment. Our engineering department and graduate school’s mission is to develop minds capable of developing new technology platforms.
Students will also learn new techniques of engineering while studying at KUAS. It makes sense for graduates of engineering to search for these synergies and consider opportunities beyond their specific area.
Scholarship Deadline: February 26, 2021
The Kyoto University of Advanced Science will offer the following study expenses:
- Tuition reduction (100%, 50% or 30%)
- Admission fee reduction (100%, 50% or 30%)
Scholarship Application Method
- To apply for this educational offer, you are advised to take admission in the master’s and doctoral degree program at the Kyoto University of Advanced Science. After you have received an invitation to apply, you can then apply via the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Please ensure all necessary documents must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The primary entry requirements suppose that every applicant has completed the equivalent of 16 years of education, including graduating from a university program. For the doctoral program, every applicant must have graduated from both an undergraduate and graduate (master’s level) program.
- Language Requirement: You must meet the minimum required score to ensure your level of English proficiency. To confirm which tests they accept and the applicable minimum scores.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Subjects: Master’s and Doctoral in fields of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
For Master’s Program:
- Students have a comprehensive understanding of fields related to mechanical and electrical engineering
- Be eager to tackle contemporary problems and find solutions that contribute to the future of society on a global scale
- Be motivated to confront a multitude of issues by developing scientific and academic expertise in their chosen specializations.
For Doctoral Program:
- Candidates have obtained a master’s degree or equivalent qualification with specialized knowledge in fields related to mechanical and electrical engineering
- Be eager to tackle complex contemporary issues and find innovative solutions contributing to the future of society from a global perspective
- Be strongly motivated to confront many issues by pursuing the highest level of scientific and academic expertise in their chosen field.