Application for Scholarship closes: June 1, 2021
The Norwegian organization Kulturstudier is offering the Kulturstudier Scholarships for outstanding Ghanaian candidates to commence study at the University of Cape Coast in Ghana.
The academic award is designed to give financial assistance to applicants who wants to commence an undergraduate degree course work at the University for the 2021-2022 academic session.
About the University?
Established in 1962, The University of Cape Coast is a public research university located in Cape Coast, Ghana. The University of Cape Coast is divided into six colleges, each college has different schools and departments under them, i.e., College of Agriculture & Natural Sciences, College of Distance Education, College of Education Studies, College of Humanities and Legal Studies, College of Health & Allied Sciences, and School of Graduate Studies and Research.
It also support student’s academic desires, training and challenging them to grow socially, physically, modestly and intellectually. The basic goal is to prepare productive students and future leaders who can serve the national and global society in multiple ways.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
The University of Cape Coast will offer an academic grant covering tuition fees and course literature, breakfast and lunch Monday to Friday during the 10 weeks in Cape Coast, accommodation (in double or multiple rooms shared with other students), daily transport hostel/study centre, and a monthly allowance for basic expenses during 10 weeks in Cape Coast to the highly motivated students through KulturStudier Scholarship funded by Norwegian organization Kulturstudier for the academic year 2021-2022.
- How to Apply: Candidate must take admission to any undergraduate degree program offered by the university, then they can apply for the grant via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with references
- A short paper
- A motivation letter
- Certificate of Undergraduate Studies or a transcript documenting successful completion of a minimum of 1 year of university studies, and a copy of Senior Secondary Education Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must complete the required conditions for the applied degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
Qualifications for the KulturStudier Scholarships at University of Cape Coast, Ghana 2021
- Preferred Countries: Citizens of Ghana
- Eligible Courses: The grant is available for an undergraduate degree in global environmental studies at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be a domestic student
- Must be admitted in an undergraduate degree in the given field
- Must have an excellent history in academics
- University: University of Cape Coast
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Grants:Academic Fund
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: Domestic
- To access Grant: in Ghana.