Application for Scholarship Ends: May 5, 2021
The Honjo International Awards Foundation in Japan for the 2021/2022 academic session is ongoing at the Kyushu University in Japan.
This study award aims to help candidates from all over the world who wish to commence a Masters and PhD degree at the University for study session.
About the University?
Kyushu University was established in 1903 and chartered in 1911. It is the 4th oldest university in Japan and a Japanese national university which ranked 128th globally, 29th in Asia, and 6th among Japanese universities.
The University is also well-known for its teaching facilities and academic excellence. It will include the best information and skills that a student will need to develop a successful future.
Application Type: Master and doctoral degree
The educational opportunity will provide an award amount of scholarship depends on the differs based on the period as below:
- ¥200,000 per month for 1 ~ 2 years degree
- ¥180,000 per month for three years degree
- ¥150,000 per month for 4 ~ 5 years degree
- How to Apply: To apply, candidates must have to enrol in a master’s or doctoral level program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The following are required by the University;
- Academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, a recent photo, personal statement, details of referees, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must have good proficiency in both the English and Japanese languages.
- Eligible Countries:Application from all nationalities are accepted.
- Acceptable Subjects: Master and doctor-level course offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- University: Kyushu University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Master and doctoral degree
- Grants: 200,000 Yen a month
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Japan