Scholarship Deadline: None
The Lancaster University Scholarship Awards in Ghana 2021/2022 academic session is now available to all domestic applicants who wish to commence an Undergraduate degree at the University.
Established in 2013, Lancaster University is a private university located in Ghana. It provides quality education and opportunities to students across the African continent.
Lancaster University will provide the educational fund for students to cover their study expenses in Ghana at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Applicants must submit a completed application Form
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Payslip/Payroll records of Parents or Guardians
- Recent school receipts of siblings or Parents’/Guardians’ Dependents
- Death Certificates of Parents
- Bank statements of Parents/ Guardians
- SSNIT contribution of Parents/Guardians
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken English and the local language.
Eligibility for Lancaster University Scholarship Awards in Ghana 2021:
- Eligible Country: Ghana
- Eligible Course: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have obtained 4 A’s and 1B or better in 5 subjects in WAEC or a minimum of 4A’s in IGCSE and 2A’s in A-Levels for direct entry.
- University: Lancaster University
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor Degree
- Grants: Educational fund
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality:Domestic students
- To access Grant: Ghana