Closing Dates: 11 March 2022.
Application for the Leeds University Business School Scholarship Award For Nigerians living In the UK and other Nationals from across the globe is now available. Interested applicants can to apply for the 2022/23 PhD award offered in the UK
There are up to three scholarships available for locals and International applicants applying to study for a PhD degree within the Marketing Department of Leeds University Business School.
The Business School is ranked as one of the top ten business and management research institutions in the UK. Leeds University Business School is part of the University of Leeds, located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
Students attending this University will gain strong academic and research skills. It will provide the highest level of control over the learning opportunities available to students.
To be considered for the PhD programme,
- Interested applicants should ideally have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree. In addition, they should also hold a British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 60% (or equivalent) and in an appropriate academic discipline.
- Doctoral research program will be awarded in Marketing
- If you have met the minimum criteria for our PhD programmes, you will need to entry the requirement.
- Language Requirement: The minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study in the Leeds University Business School is an IELTS of 7.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to
The scholarship award will cover full fees at the University of Leeds standard fees rate. A maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£15,609 in Session 2022/23).
Required Documents for Leeds University Business School Scholarship Award For Nigerians In the UK 2022:
Applicants must upload copies of qualifications or academic transcripts such as:
- Research proposal,
- Certified copies of qualification certificates,
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- English Language certificates and
- Two references.
To apply for this Study grants, applicants should first apply for a research place of study by completing a study application form at Leeds University Business School.