Closing Dates: July 15, 2022
Do you know that degrees from the United States are one of the most sought-after degrees in the world? To be a graduate at one of the prestigious universities in America, Lesley University is delighted to offer Fully Funded academic grants to international students who want to commence an Undergraduate degree course work at the University.
The study award is offered to all international students who wants to commence an undergraduate degree course work at the University for the 2022/23 academic session in USA.
About Lesley University :
Founded in the year, 1909. Lesley University is a privately owned university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The university was accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education.
Lesley University enrolls approximately 6,593 students every year. The organization has engaged students in transformative and mind-blowing education through active learning, scholarly research, diverse forms of artistic expression, and the integration of rigorous academics with practical, professional experience, leading to meaningful careers and continuing lifelong learning.
At Lesley, students are prepared to be socially responsible graduates with the actual knowledge, skills, understanding, and ethical judgment needed to be catalysts in shaping a more just, humane, and sustainable world.
Undergraduate degrees will be awarded in Arts & Design offered by the university.
- Applicants at least 12 credits semester (full-time status) remain students in good academic standing and continue to make satisfactory progress toward their degree.
- Applicants must have a strong academic record.
- To apply for this academic grants, applicants should log in to the application portal to the university to apply for an undergraduate degree at the university. You don’t need to fill out additional application forms.
- The students must submit official transcripts at the time of application.
Lesley University will offer education funds to the selected candidate in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
- All applicants must meet program-specific bachelor’s degree entry requirements.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.