Great News! The Lilly Research International Scholarship Awards is now available at the University College Cork, Ireland for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Study grants is made available to all International students who wants to commence a PhD or MSc Research studies at the University in Ireland.
The scholarship aims to support students and integrate them into the academic, social, and cultural aspects of University College Cork. The bursaries are targeted at high-performing candidates proposing to undertake impactful research, possibly of an inter-disciplinary nature, at the highest level in the broad areas of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biotechnology related areas, and Chemical Engineering.
Founded in 1845, University College Cork now has 21,000 students, including 15,000 undergraduates and 4,400 postgraduate and research students, according to the school’s website. UCC is a highly competitive Irish university with a strong research focus.
Each students at the University College Cork receives training in the skills and knowledge they need to prepare for their future careers and make the transition from student to professional as smoothly as possible. To help them develop their skills in various fields, they would have access to world-class facilities and cultural activities.
Application Type: PhD or MSc Research studies
The University College Cork will provide a bursary of €16,000 per annum, tuition fees (EU or international), and a budget for laboratory consumables to support the student’s research.
- How to Apply: Successful applicants must apply through CRM, the UCC application portal, and submit all the relevant documentation.
- Supporting Documents: Attach two references, at least one academic and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: All postgraduate applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English language proficiency
Eligibility for Lilly Research International Awards at University College Cork, Ireland 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Courses: PhD or MSc Research degree in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences; Biotechnology related areas; and Chemical Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates who have attained at least Second Class Honours, Grade 1 (or equivalent) in an appropriate degree are eligible to apply for a PhD or MSc Research degree at UCC
- University: University College Cork
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD or MSc Research degree
- Grants: €16,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Ireland