Hurray! The University of Brescia is so pleased to offer the LMINT international awards to all interested applicants who wish to commence a masters degree course work at the University in Italy.
The purpose of this scholarship opportunity is to assist deprived students who wants to earn a masters degree in English Language for the 2021-2022 academic term.
The University of Brescia is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban site of the small city of Brescia, Lombardia. It offers a wide range of educational programmes, with Bachelor and Master of Science (MSc) degrees, postgraduate technical courses
Why apply for this Programme at the University of Brescia? The university offer courses and programs which leads to official recognized higher education degrees in various areas of learning.
Scholarship Type: Masters
Application for Scholarship Closes: March 15, 2021
The University of Brescia will offer 12 scholarships, each of € 5,250 gross per year to the successful candidates for master’s study.
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit an application procedure available from the following link: https://pica.cineca.it/unibs/dsu2021-bsee001/
- Supporting Documents: You submit all the required documents in the following manner:
- Applications for admission to the call, including name, surname, gender, date of birth, birthplace, nationality, address, personal e-mail address, telephone number, Skype contact, if any
- A valid identity document, preferably a passport
- Certification attesting the qualification obtained as defined in point B3. The certification may be in either Italian or English and must show: the name of the qualification, the final grade achieved, the minimum and maximum score that can be acquired, the year it was obtained, a list of exams taken with scores and credits, the name and address of the institution which issued the qualification.
- Applicants who have NOT undertaken their study pathway in English must attach a certificate of proficiency in English (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL), of at least CEFR B2 level
- Curriculum vitae (in Italian or English, max. 2 pages)
- A reference letter or name and e-mail of a professor from the University of origin (optional but recommended)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement:English Language. You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Brescia.
Qualification for Scholarship
- Qualified Countries: All nationalities
- Preferred Subjects: Master’s degree course in English.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Be resident and based abroad
- Have a nationality other than Italian
- Be in possession of a valid university degree of at least three years duration
- Obtained in countries outside the European Union
- Comparable to the first cycle QF-EHEA1 / 6th level EQF2
- Allowing admission to the next level of higher education in the country where it was
- Obtained suitable for admission to the Master’s degree programme chosen
- It should be noted that candidates wishing to obtain the qualification before 20 June 2021 will also be admitted
- Register for the first time with an Italian University.
- University: University of Brescia
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants:€ 5,250 gross per year
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 12
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in Italy