Application for Scholarships Closes: July 1, 2021
Application for the Macquarie University International PhD Scholarships in Multicultural Australian English, 2021/2022 academic is ongoing to all successful and eligible applicants.
Students who wish to experience foreign education and are lacking financial capability are eligible for this offer.
About the university?
The State of New South Wales founded it in 1964 as the third university in the Sydney Metropolitan Area.The University of Macquarie is an Australian public research university located in the Macquarie Park suburb of Sydney.
The University is known for its top-notch services, highly qualified graduates, and interdisciplinary research and teaching excellence. Students at the university will have the ability to travel around the world with our assistance, as well as an internship with a leading company.
Application Type: PhD degree
The Macquarie University will offer a study grant of tuition fee offset and a living allowance stipend. The value and tenure of The grant is a “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,597 per annum (in 2021, tax-exempt for up to 4 years – indexed annually).
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree program at Macquarie University. After that must need to complete the Online HDR Candidature and application via the Online Application System and have to submit two academic referee reports to the Higher Degree Research Office
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: English Language
- If English is not your basic, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
- Eligible Countries: Applications for this offer are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Subjects: PhD degree program in Multicultural Australian English: The new voice of Sydney
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must record outstanding academic performance and, preferably, additional applicable research experience and peer-reviewed research activity in line with the university’s scholarship rating guidelines.
- University: Macquarie University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD or MRes Y2 + PhD Bundle program
- Grants: Full-time stipend rate of $28,597
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Australia.