Marcus J. Debaise is glad to provide a $1,000 yearly scholarship for University geniuses needing assistance to cover academic fees for their Undergraduate degree program for the 2021/2022 academic session.
To help reduce the cost of academic fee, the Marcus J. Debaise scholarship scheme is established. It is also aimed at inspiring knowledgeable, hardworking and intelligent student meet their educational goal and make impact to their society.
Scholarship Deadline: 1st of March 2021.
This scholarship is a one-time award of $1000 available to the successful students.
- To apply for this award, please write an essay and send your submissions to Marcus J. Debaise via an email at email@example.com.
- Full Name
- Email ID
- Mailing Address
- University Name
- If you are a Junior/Freshman/Sophomore
- Current GPA
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay of 700-800 words answering the following question:
- Some Effective Strategies that a Startup Entrepreneur Must Consider
- The essay should be well-written and must demonstrate streaks of innovative leadership
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course: This scholarship is applicable for all freshman, sophomore, or a junior student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in any department.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- High school senior currently accepted at an accredited college or university
- Marcus J. Debaise expects to enrol scholars who possess tenacity, dedication, resilience, strong leadership, and academic excellence.