Closing Dates: 15th April 2022.
Great offer! apply for the International Marine Study Grant at Harbin University in China 2022.
The Application seeks to assist high achieving International intellectuals who wish to commence a Masters or PhD degree at the Harbin Engineering University, China for the 2022/23 learning year.
The Marine study grants will aid students who can take up the study of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering at Harbin Engineering University and win tuition fees and other attracting allowances.
The Harbin Engineering University is one of the top public universities in China and ranks 110th nationwide. It was founded in 1953. It aims at elite education and thus makes excellent efforts on building a team of first-class engineers.
Harbin Engineering University is also committed to improve learning through advanced education and scientific research to communicate knowledge in an active environment involving staff at the forefront of their academics.
The successful applicants will be given the following under this scholarship award to conduct master or doctoral study at Harbin:
- Application fee and Tuition covered
- Free accommodation on campus
- Living allowance: RMB 3,000 per month for master’s students, and RMB3,500 per month for doctoral students
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree and be under the age of 40 and 45 for admission in a master or doctoral programme at Harbin.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
HSK – 5
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport Copy
- Notarised transcripts and Bachelor or Master Degree Certificate or above
- Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors
- Study plan form
- CSC Physical examination form
Application Process For International Marine Study Grant at Harbin University in China 2022:
To apply for this grants, applicants are advised to sign up at the university portal to complete their admission applications. All international applicants will be considered.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- The applicants must be in good health.
- The applicants must be from a coastal/island country of the South China Sea, the Indian Ocean, the Pacific and its surrounding island countries, or a developing African country.
- Students can apply for a master or doctoral programme of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering (NAOE)-related specialities at Harbin Engineering University.