Closing Dates: November 1, 2021
The Presidential Awards in the USA is now available at the Marymount Manhattan College for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Scholarship Program is available to all outstanding students who wish to commence an Undergraduate degree program at the University in the USA.
Established in 1936, Marymount Manhattan College is a private school located in three buildings on the Upper East Side of New York City. Students can choose from 25 major programs of study.
Study Level: Undergraduate Degree
The Marymount Manhattan College will provide a study award worth up to $18,000 per year to the successful candidates to commence their Undergraduate study at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How-to-Apply: To being enlisted in the program, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the college. After that, they can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcripts of the previous degree attended, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Eligibility for Marymount Manhattan College Presidential Awards in USA 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Renewal is based on full-time status with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Check here for more Scholarship updates!
- University: Marymount Manhattan College
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Grants: Up to $18,000 per year
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: USA