Application for Scholarship Closes: 29 April 2021
Shortlisting for the Masters Awards at the London School of Economics and Political Science is ongoing for the 2021/2022 academic session in UK.
The primary aim of this scholarship scheme is to assist students via the Graduate Support Scheme (GSS), which is designed to supplement other funding secured by a candidate (by way of savings, loans and external scholarships).
Established in 1895, the LSE is a public funded Research University located in London, England. It is known as one of London’s best Business School across the globe. It also offers a unique opportunity to study social science at a university institute with a worldwide academic reputation.
Scholarship Type: Masters
Scholarship Value for Master Awards at London School of Economics and Political Science in UK, 2021
London School of Economics and Political Science will give awards in range value from £5,000 to £15,000.
Application Method for Master Awards at London School of Economics and Political Science in UK, 2021
- How To Register: Applicants must take admission at the University, then check how to apply for this grant at the University
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the supporting documents to be eligible for tis offer
- Application assessment fee Two academic references
- Transcripts/mark sheets and proof of existing qualification
- Statement of academic purpose
- Sample of written work
- CVGraduate Record Examination (GRE) general test and Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)Research proposal
- Language Requirements: English. Check the English Language requirement of the the University.
Qualifications for Master Awards at London School of Economics and Political Science in UK, 2021
- Preferred Degree Coursework: Applicants must have an offer for a taught Masters programme at LSE.
- Preferred Countries: Preference is given to those from low and middle income countries, particularly if loans are not available or if those countries are under-represented in other award schemes administered by the School
Summary for Master Awards at London School of Economics and Political Science in UK, 2021
- University: London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants: From £5,000 to £15,000.
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- To access Grant: In UK.