To encourage and enhance the education of students in France, the Government of France and the House of Europe are providing the Masters and postgraduate placements.
This funding programme is open for the Ukraine students who are interested in pursuing the postgraduate degree in France. The grant is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
House of Europe helps young researchers and students who would like to have more practical knowledge in the area of science, activism or civil society work in general.
Why apply for this programme? They committed to providing in-depth research in Albania on topics related to European integration, democracy, economic and social progress, governance, human rights and youth issues.
Application Deadline for Scholarship: March 21, 2021
Government of France and houseofeurope.org will offer the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend: EUR 700 for masters programmes and EUR 1,415 for postgraduates programmes
- Exemption from payment of student’s visa fee
- Exemption from registration fees in public establishments under The French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
- Assistance with finding a housing
- Social and health insurance
- Support of Campus France in settling the administrative issues and planning the stay.
- How to Apply: To be registered in the programme, students must send an email with “Scholarship contest BGF” in the subject line to email@example.com receive confirmation that your candidacy is registered. After that, students must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit following documents: a resume, clearly and in detail the educational project, motivation letter, a letter from a French educational institution confirming the interest in your candidacy, or a letter of pre-enrolment (pdf format), translation of grades for the last 4 years of study ( word or pdf format ) and diploma/certificate of proficiency in French or English ( pdf format).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to submit the previous year’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have an adequate level of written and spoken English.
- Eligible Country: Ukraine.
- Eligible Subjects: Master and postgraduate degree programme in any subject at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have bachelor’s, specialist’s or master’s diploma of a Ukrainian university.
- Organization: Government of France, House of Europe
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Master’s and postgraduate
- Scholarship: Masters- EUR 700, Postgraduate- EUR 1,41
- Number of Scholarships: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For Ukraine students
- The scholarship can be taken in France