To build and develop new generation of leaders in the field of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, the University of Birmingham is offering a wonderful and exciting Scholarship programme tagged ‘Materials Science Entry Scholarships’ for International Students in the UK.
All the deserving and most qualified candidates will be provided with an award worth of $3,500 to pursue an undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Birmingham. Students from all part of the world will benefit from this opportunity.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, the United Kingdom that was founded in 1825. It includes 22,940 undergraduate and 12,505 postgraduate students, which is the fourth largest in the UK.
Why you should study at the University of Birmingham? They aim to optimize student learning and prepare students for their futures and to facilitate shared learning with and from colleagues across the higher education sector.
Application for Scholarship Closes: Open
Each successful applicants will receive the award amount of £3,500 to cover study expenses in the UK.
- How to Apply: Students are considered automatically if they submit an application to study at the University of Birmingham. No separate application form is required.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates must have A level or equivalent overseas qualifications (including the International Baccalaureate or a recognised Foundation Programme). All candidates must achieve appropriate grades in their examinations.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, you will need to demonstrate that you have a suitable level of English proficiency. Students can demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.
- Eligible Countries: EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Eligible Course: Undergraduate degree in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All candidates for undergraduate courses in Metallurgy and Materials will be considered for these endowments.
- The Materials Science Entry award is awarded to undergraduate students in Metallurgy and Materials in recognition of academic achievement, based on academic performance at A level.
- University: University of Birmingham
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Grant: Up to £3,500
- Number of Grant: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The grant is accessible in the UK