The MBA Scholarship Opportunity at the University of Strathclyde in UK 2021/2021 academic session is now available to all International student with desire to earn a higher degree in the Country.
The MBA Female Leader of the Future study award is open to all Females with great dreams and potentials to achieve greatness and change their society.
Closing Dates: 1 September 2021
About The University:
Strathclyde University is a leading worldwide technical university in the UK. It offers a range of opportunities including summer jobs, campus activities, part-time roles, internships and degrees of study.
At this university, students are encouraged to question established thinking and explore their own interests through independent research. They offers a range of skills and supports students in their careers after their education.
Study Level: Masters
The University of Strathclyde will provide the award amount of £5000 for applicants to cover their study expenses in the UK.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to enroll in the Post Graduate degree at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are expected to submit a 1000 word statement explaining which scholarship you wish to be considered for and should clearly articulate how you meet the program criteria.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants will need a good honours or bachelors degree qualification from a British university or another equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English:
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
- Faculty of Science: IELTS (Academic): 6.0 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
Eligibility for MBA Scholarship Opportunity at the University of Strathclyde in UK 2021:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International
- Eligible Course: MBA degree programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- This scholarship is open to applicants holding an offer of a place on the part-time MBA October 2021 intake.
- Candidates must demonstrate through their ideas, experience and achievements that they are an excellent team player, with a strong vision for the future. Leadership/management skills or potential, overall quality of the application and financial need will also be considered.
Click here for more Scholarship Updates!
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Provider: Strathclyde Business School
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Grants: £5000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: UK