Closing Dates: November 1, 2022
Are you an Undergraduate degree student looking for a Scholarship in the USA? Hurry now! apply for the International Merit-Based Scholarship Awards at Canisius College, USA.
The University seeks to assist undergraduate students who wish to commence study at the Canisius College.
About Canisius College:
Founded in 1870 by the Jesuits from Germany and is named after St. Peter Canisius, Canisius College is a private Jesuit college in Buffalo, New York, and is ranking 21st in Regional Universities. Canisius seeks to be a vibrant and progressive university committed above all else to academic excellence and the authentic search for truth.
Additionally, At Canisius, they prepare students for lives of intellectual exploration, service, and leadership through a core curriculum grounded in the liberal arts and a broad range of learning experiences.
- The applicants must be international first-year and transfer students.
- Undergraduate programmes offered at Canisius College
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL 79 IBT or 550 PBT
- IELTS 6.5 overall
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading & Writing Score 560+
- ACT English & Reading Test Sections Combined Score 42+
- Duolingo English Test minimum score of 105
- ELS Level 112
- PTE Academic Minimum score of 65
- GTEC Minimum score of 1200
- CAEL 70 overall
Canisius College will provide the selected international students a sum of $2,000 – $7,500 towards their undergraduate studies.
Students can make admission applications via Common Application portal or the Canisius College Application portal. Awardees for the scholarship will be considered on the basis of their admission application. No separate scholarship application is required.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of Passport biographical page
- Secondary school transcripts.
- If you have attended a college or university, please submit transcripts with English translations.
- Personal essay (at least 250 words).