Application Closes: September 30th, 2022
Want to advance your career? Are you looking for a chance to do so? The METI internship grant is a wonderful opportunity provided by the Japanese government to all deserving candidates.
The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI) will give the internship grant to graduates and overseas students who want to advance their careers.
Candidates must fulfill each of the following requirements:
- having an understanding of the program’s goals and a desire to lend his or her expertise to the operations of the host firm
- A resident of any nation on the OECD/DAC List, excluding the People’s Republic of China, and being a citizen of any nation listed on the OECD/DAC List, excluding the People’s Republic of China.
- having the ability to perform internship work for 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, Monday through Friday, in the agreed-upon location, in the case of Course-A, a designated workspace.
- English and/or Japanese language proficiency (JLPT N3 or above) (Business level)
- submitting the aforementioned file(s):
- →For Students of University or Graduate School: a letter of recommendation by his/her academic advisor
- →For Graduates: a graduation certificate of university or graduate school
- Submitting a certificate of useful qualifications for internship (if applicable)
- Being able to attend the Pre- and post-orientation
- Being able to follow the instruction by JIP office and the host company.
Program Duration: 1 to 3 Months (Varies)
- The internship will pay for your trip to Japan.
- Insurance coverage for the duration of the activity
- Communication tools including computers, LANs, mobile phones, etc. are available for loan to interns.
- Interested applicants are required to register new account from the on the dedicated portal.
- Please click on this link and create your account from [SIGN UP(Free)] button. It takes around 10 mins to fill up all your information.
- After registering account, open the page again and confirm that you are logged in, then click [Apply Status] and [Apply] button to submit your application.