Michael Giannulis scholarship is open to the most talented and intelligent candidates who wants to earn a degree for the academic year 2021/2022. The applicants must be currently registered at one of the accredited and popular US colleges or Universities in the country.
Michael Giannulis scholarship is a one-time cash prize of $1,000 available for those students who wish to acquire a higher degree or course from any prestigious University in the USA.
Scholarship Deadline: 1, July 2021.
- Organisation:Michael Giannulis CEO
- Department: Not given
- Course Level: Higher degree or Course
- Awards: $1,000
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: USA students only
- This scholarship can be taken in the USA.
The Michael Giannulis scholarship is a one-time cash prize of $1,000 available for the successful student. The cash prize money will be sent directly to the candidate’s bank or financial aid account.
- How to Apply: Submit an essay through an email as an attached Word file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following details need to be emailed together with the essay submissions:
- Complete Name
- Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Mailing Address
- High School Graduation Date
- University or College you currently enrolled, or have applied at, or whose application approved
- Most recent or Present GPA
- Personal Bio-data in not more than 290 characters
- Supporting Documents: All candidates should write an elaborate, interesting, and useful essay of approx 700-850 words on the subject, “How Do You Scale Your Business and Improve Operations?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Subjects: Higher degree or course from any renowned educational organisation
- Admissible Criteria: Before any candidate applies for the opportunity program, he or she requires fulfilling the essential eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be currently registered at one of the accredited and popular US colleges or universities in the country.
- The student should be a freshman, sophomore, or junior.