Micklin Law group, LLC is offering all desiring candidate who wish to earn an Undergraduate degree for the 2021/2022 academic session, a financial assistance in the USA.
The scholarship scheme is available to USA students from an accredited college and is offering a fund of $1,000 as an award to the best applicants.
Why apply for this Programme?
Brad Micklin, lead attorney and managing partner at The Micklin Law Group, LLC, is a family law attorney who focuses on fathers and men’s rights. Brad received his B.A. from Temple University in Pennsylvania before attending Widener University of Law in Delaware. Brad’s education has afforded him a successful and fulfilling career that otherwise may not have been possible, so he understands the difference an education can make.
Brad offers a twice-yearly needs-based scholarship opportunity to motivated students who may need a little financial assistance to obtain their degree. One scholarship will be awarded for spring and fall semester each year. Brad hopes that, through this scholarship, he can help members of the next generation make their mark on society.
Offers are Valid till the 30th of June 2021.
- Organization: The Micklin Law Group, LLC
- Department: Not given
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1,000
- Number of Award:Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For USA students
- This award is accessible in the USA
- Eligible Country: USA
- Eligible courses: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: you must meet the given criteria:
- Must be accepted into college in the USA
- Must have a previous year’s degree from a known college
To apply, students are required to complete the online application form of the undergraduate degree programme at the organization
- Supporting Documents :You maybe asked for certified copies of qualification, transcript of result, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic result
- Language Requirements: English Language. Students whose basic language is not English, have to score in an approved examination such as IELTS an appropriate score before they can register.
The Micklin Law group, LLC will offer the award of $1,000 to the most successful applicants. This grants will be given two times per year.