The Minnesota State University is delighted to offer the International Maverick Awards for International students who wish to commence their studies at the University in USA.
International students who are academically sound are eligible for this application. The study grant is given to assist student attain their goal in earning a degree for the 2021/2022 academic session.
About the University?
Minnesota State University, is a public university located in Mankato, USA. It is ranked No.1 MN community college that promotes learning through effective undergraduate and graduate teaching, scholarship, and research in service to the state, the region, and the global community.
The university is best known for its undergraduate research and is recognized as one of the top 20 by the Council on Undergraduate Research among US universities for 2021. It has made it to the list of some of the world’s most influential sites and educational ranking agencies, including the QS/Top Universities and US News.
Table of Contents
- 1 Scholarship Perks:
- 2 Application Process for Minnesota State University International Maverick Awards for International Students, USA 2021:
- 3 Qualifications for Minnesota State University International Maverick Awards for International Students, USA 2021:
- 4 Specifications:
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate degree.
Minnesota State University will present to all accepted undergraduate students the International Maverick Scholarship, under which they will provide a sum of $3,890 per semester.
Application for this Scholarship Ends: 1 July 2021
Application Process for Minnesota State University International Maverick Awards for International Students, USA 2021:
- How to Apply: To apply, The students are required to complete their application through the university’s online portal. Applicants who will be accepted by the university will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Records of diplomas and certificates
- Passport ID page copy
- Financial documentation (bank statement, loan approval, or scholarship/financial guarantee)
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the university, the applicants must have a minimum SAT Critical Reading sub-score of 400or higher, SAT Reading sub-score of 22 or higher, or ACT English score of 18 or higher.
- Language Requirement: English Language.
- The applicants are required to attain average scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 500 or higher
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher.
Qualifications for Minnesota State University International Maverick Awards for International Students, USA 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all across the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects are eligible under this grant.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible:
- The applicants must have a valid F-1 or J-1 immigration status.
- The applicants must Achieve a term GPA of 2.5 or a cumulative Minnesota State Mankato GPA of 3.0.
- The applicants must complete six community service projects each academic year.
- The applicants must earn a minimum of 12 credits each semester.
- Provider: Minnesota State University Mankato
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Grants: $3,890
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA