Apply for the MMU International Student Entrance Scholarship for the 2021/2022 academic session in Malaysia. The scholarship award is provided by the Multimedia University Malaysia.
The award is accessible for international for self-funded international students commencing in the foundation program at the Multimedia University.
Established in 1996, Multimedia University is Malaysia’s first full-fledged private university. Pre-and bachelor’s master’s degrees, as well as all levels of study in numerous fields, are available at the institution.
The university provides you with the fundamentals of your topic of study, as well as entrepreneurial skills and expertise that are relevant to your industry and job market.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate Degree Scholarship
Multimedia University will provide the tuition fees to the successful candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: For applying, all the candidates need to admission to the university. After taking the process, students are automatically considered for this funded education.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of identity card, copy of student ID, supporting documents on financial status, and testimonial and record of participation in extra-curriculum activities should be submitted with the form.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity.
Scholarship Eligibility FOR MMU International Student Entrance Scholarship in Malaysia 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationality
- Acceptable Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Eligible to all international students who have enrolled into
- MMU Foundation programs.
- Eligible to all International Students who obtained minimum 4As and above for O-level or equivalent.
- University: Multimedia University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: Tuition-fees
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Malaysia