To applaud the academic zeal of talented and ambitious students, the University of Alberta is offering the Molly and Spencer Dier Memorial International Scholarship in Canada for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The Scholarship Program aims to provide financial support to highly motivated and interested applicants for their studies at the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
The University of Alberta was established in 1908, as a public research multiversity located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The university is surveyed as a “Comprehensive academic and research university” (CARU), which indicates that it offers various academic and professional programs, driving to undergraduate and graduate-level credentials, and have a strong analysis locus.
Why choose the University of Alberta to study? The university aims to build a diverse, comprehensive community of outstanding students, faculty and staff globally through various experience and rewarding educational opportunities that inspire, nurture talents, expand knowledge and skills, and enable success.
Application for Scholarship Closes: March 1, 2021
The University of Alberta will provide the award amount worth of $2,000 to the most eligible and intelligent students through Molly and Spencer Dier Memorial Scholarship in Canada.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must take admissions at the university, and then they will have to contact the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following listed documents:
- CV, statement of intent, and writing samples;
- GRE, GMAT, Miller Analogies Test, or other test scores;
- Reference letters (supply names and email addresses of your references in the online application).
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their chosen degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the universities guidelines.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all countries are eligible for this grants
- Eligible Subjects: The bursary is available for the masters and doctoral degree in the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be a full-time registered student
- Must have superior academic achievement
- Must be from developing countries or have Canadian citizenship/permanent residents/foreign nationals holding Canadian study permits.
- Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR)
- Course Level: Masters/Doctoral Degree
- Grant: Up to $2,000
- Number of Grants: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The grant can be taken in Canada.