Searching for a world-class education to complete your bachelors study in the USA? then Monmouth University is a perfect university for you. Here is a great chance to apply for the Academic Excellence international awards for the academic year 2021/2022.
The academic grant is designed for transfer and international students who are going to apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Established in 1933, Monmouth University is a first-tier, private university that empowers students as leaders who are willing to make major contributions to their community and society to achieve their full potential.
The university also provides various range of services to students and their families, ensuring a rich and fulfilling student experience. It also gives students with a variety of educational and leadership opportunities, they encourage all students to take advantage of these meaningful opportunities.
Grants Due Date: June 1, 2021
- Monmouth’s academic excellence scholarships range from $3,500 to $16,000, and are based on a student’s cumulative grade point average (GPA) and test scores.
- International transfer students also may be eligible for the same scholarships as domestic transfer students. Those scholarships range from $2,000 to $9,000, based on cumulative GPA.
- To apply, students are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can use Common Application or Monmouth University online Application for Admission.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit the official high school transcript(s), letter of recommendation, essay, standardised test scores (for applicants entering the class of 2021 who choose the Traditional Application Review
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students may apply test-optional, but will still be required to take tests that measure English proficiency, such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- University: Monmouth University
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $16,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Transfer and International students
- The award can be taken in the USA