In Singapore, the Nanyang Technological University is offering the Latin America Scholarship to high deserving and ambitious students with financial need to help commence their degree programme at the University.
The Nanyang Technological University is offering this program is to encourage and support highly motivated Latin American students who want to pursue an MBA degree at the Nanyang Technological University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Nanyang Technological University (NTU) was established in 1981, located in Singapore. It provides high-quality engineering, science, business, humanities, arts, social sciences, etc.
Why choose Nanyang Technological University? This university is a great science and technology-based global university, nurturing leaders in diverse disciplines through research and broad education. Here an excellent educational environment for international students will be provided.
Application Deadline for Scholarship: March 30, 2021
The Nanyang Technological University will offer school fees as an award to all the eligible Latin American students.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, all interested candidates must take admission to an MBA degree at the Nanyang Technological University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must check the required documents at the university.
- Admissible Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have to check the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Latin Americans only.
- Eligible Courses: Master of Business Administration Degree programme at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year’s graduation degree with an excellent academic result.
- Institution: Nanyang Technological University
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: MBA
- Grants: Tuition
- Number of Grants: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For Latin American students
- The grant can be taken in Singapore