Application For Scholarship Ends: August 6th 2021
The National College of Ireland Master’s Edge Awards for International Students is now available to students who wish to commence a degree course work at the University is now available to all students.
The grant is open to international and domestic applicants who undertake a master’s degree programme at NCI.
About the University?
National College of Ireland is a not-for-profit and state-aided third-level education institution that provides an inspiring educational experience. One that is innovative, responsive, and enterprise-focused.
National College of Ireland is an educational institute where the students are surrounded by a friendly environment and feel welcomed as NCI hosts students from all across the globe. It has an array of full-time and associate faculty who are experts in their fields and combine the highest academic standards with industry experience and a real commitment to the learning of their students.
Application Type: Masters
The college will provide the selected candidates 50% off of their total tuition fee for the master’s course of their choice.
- How to Apply: The applicants must fill the application form provided by the college and mail the completed typed file to [email protected] The applicants can also apply to NCI through Central Application Office’s online enrolment system. The applicants are required to separately fill the application form and mail it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Copy of academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English format by a recognized translator.
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold relevant bachelor’s degrees with above-average grades to secure a position in a master’s programme at NCI.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide the following English language proficiency:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- TOEFL Paper Based – 78
- PTE – 50
- Cambridge exams – FCE
- Duolingo – 95 to 100
Eligibility for National College of Ireland Master’s Edge Awards for International Students, 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course: Any master’s degree courses and subjects available at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an international student
- The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from NCI.
- University:National College of Ireland
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants: 50% Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- To access Grant: Ireland