Closing Dates: Open
The National Institute of Applied Sciences is offering talented International students the international Study Awards for the academic year 2021-2022 In France.
This scholarship aims to support international Masters and PhD applicants to study commence their study in France. The awards will cover the tuition fee of the applied programme.
National Institute of Applied Sciences, commonly identified as the National Institute of Applied Sciences, is a French engineering university. It was established in 1957 to set the school’s global policy in terms of education, research, and international relations.
National Institute of Applied Sciences, or INSA, is a distinctive French group of graduate engineering schools promoting the core values such as diversity, humanism, excellence, innovation, and strategic foresight. The study plan at INSA includes foundations of ethical reflection, implementing innovative and active pedagogies to provide the students with opportunities to learn about citizenship, gain autonomy, and develop a sense of responsibility while encouraging creativity and innovation.
Application Type: Masters and PhD scholarship
- How to Apply: Students must sign up on the INSA student portal and apply through the online process. The applicants are required to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the application details of the program
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school diploma
- Bachelor degree
- Identity proof
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have bachelor’s and master’s qualifications relevant to the applied programme to be accepted by INSA.
- Language Requirement: The applicants need to be fluent in English and must have a basic understanding of French
The applicants will be awarded the tuition fee, full or partial, of the Master and PhD programme at INSA.
Eligibility National For Institute of Applied Sciences International Study Awards in France 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Students can undertake any Master and PhD level course
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be from an independent social, economic background applying to any UG or graduate programme at INSA.
Specifications For National Institute of Applied Sciences International Study Awards in France 2021:
- University: National Institute of Applied Sciences
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters and PhD Degree
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: France