Closing Dates: November 15th, 2021
Apply for the Bangor University Global Wales British Council India Scholarship Awards in UK for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The bursary has the motive of support high-achieving worldwide candidates in order to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the university in the United Kingdom.
Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales, founded in 1885 after receiving a Royal Charter. The university is a founding member of the federal University of Wales and provides a variety of degree programmes at various levels.
Bangor University is a world-class institution with a reputation for excellence in teaching and research. They provide a number of opportunities for gaining essential professional employable skills.
Application Type: Masters Degree Scholarship
Bangor University will provide the successfully selected students £5,000 towards taking part in one postgraduate taught one-year full-time masters course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the application process on the online application portal of the university. After that, applicants can access this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Passport size photographs
- Updated CV
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at Bangor, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
- Eligible Country: India
- Eligible Courses: Postgraduate degree in any subject at Bangor University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied postgraduate degree programme.
- The applicants must be full-time international students.
- University: Bangor University.
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Grants: £5,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: Indian
- To access Grant: UK