Closing Dates: October 4, 2021
Hurry! Apply for the NEW International PhD Fellowships in Pharmacometrics, in Denmark for the 2022-2023 learning year.
The study program is open for both domestic and international applicants who want to pursue a PhD degree program at the university.
The University of Copenhagen was established in 1479, making it Denmark’s first university. It’s one of Scandinavia’s and Europe’s most distinguished universities.
This university offers a wide range of study options, including on-campus taught programmes and part-time online education. You should feel comfortable applying what you’ve learned in the program to your work life by the time it’s over.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates must take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Certified copy of original Master of Science diploma and transcript of records in the original language, including an authorized English translation if issued in another language OTHER than English or Danish. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor is accepted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a monthly salary begins around DKK 27,800 (approx. 3,700 EUR) (taxable) plus pension (October 2021 level).
Eligibility for NEW International PhD Fellowships in Pharmacometrics, Denmark 2022:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Program: PhD program in Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent. The master’s degree must be equivalent to a Danish master’s degree.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- Degree Level:PhD
- Grants: DKK 27,800
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
- Nationality:Domestic and international students
To access Grant: