Application Deadline: 16 July 2021
King’s College London is elated to offer the Norman Spink Scholarship Fund for UK and EU applicants in UK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The scholarship award aims to support students who wish to study Tax Law at King’s. Applicants from the UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for and receive this award in the form of £10,000 towards the tuition fee of the programme.
King’s College London is a public research university standing at 7 in the UK according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021driven by challenging ideas and bringing change through research. It believes in giving back to society through meaningful service. With a strong network of 170,000 alumni, it has a broadened band of opportunities for its students and is ranked 31st globally and fourth in the UK for graduate employability
King’s College London is an internationally renowned university delivering exceptional education and world-leading research dedicated to driving positive and sustainable change in society and realising a vision of making the world a better place.
Application Type: Masters
The selected home, international, or EU students will receive £10,000 towards the tuition fee of the applied LLM programme.
- How to Apply: Students should first submit the general admission application for the programme via the university application portal. Students are required to submit this form to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Official degree completion certificate
- Mark sheets
- High School Leaving Certificate
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold previous educational qualifications in high regards relevant to the applied programme to be accepted at KCL.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Eligibility for Norman Spink Scholarship Fund for UK and EU Students at King’s College London 2021
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU.
- Eligible Course: The applicant can undertake the LLM Tax Law Pathway programme at KCL.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must have undertaken a one year LLM programme at KCL commencing in 2021.
Specifications for Norman Spink Scholarship Fund for UK and EU Students at King’s College London 2021:
- University: King’s College London
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Grants: £10,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: EU and UK
- To access Grant: UK