Closing Dates: July 31, 2021
The Northumbria University Postgraduate Taught EU Study Award in UK for 2021/2022 academic session is now available to all outstanding and Passionate applicants to commence their study in the UK.
Northumbria University is a well-known higher education institution with a strong academic reputation. Rutherford College of Technology, the College of Art & Industrial Design, and the Municipal College of Commerce merged to become the university. The university is well-known for its research and business programmes.
The university is regarded as one of the top ten institutions in the United Kingdom. It is divided into two campuses, each with spectacular architecture, sophisticated teaching facilities, and a vibrant environment for study and sports.
Application Type: Postgraduate degree scholarship
The Northumbria University will provide an amount worth up to £6,550 for all successful applicants to commence their study in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this bursary, students are expected to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at Northumbria University. After taking affirmation, candidates can access this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, resume, and all the previous necessary mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to check the entry requirements page of the university.
- Language Requirement: The University usually requires you to have a University recognized English language tests such as IELTS, PTE Academic, or equivalent.
Eligibility for Northumbria University Postgraduate Taught EU Study Award in UK for 2021:
- Most Preferred Countries: EU
- Acceptable Subjects: Masters degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants are required to meet the given criteria:
- Be an EU student with ‘Overseas’ fee status
- Be a self-funded student (not in receipt of any sponsorship)
- Be accepted and enrolled onto a Full-Time Postgraduate Taught course in Newcastle Upon Tyne in 2021/2022
- Meet all individual course requirements
- Be studying on a Full-Time Full Masters course
- University: Northumbria University
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Grants: Up to £6,550 worth of award
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: EU applicants
- To access Grant: UK