Closing Date: Ongoing
The University of Bedfordshire is glad to offer the Nursing Study Grants at the University for the 2022/23 academic session in UK to all eligible and inspiring applicants.
The University of Bedfordshire is a public research institution that was founded in 1882. The university provides a wonderful environment for learning and the intellectual growth of aspirants. the University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD levels in a variety of fields for students.
Candidates have the best chance of obtaining additional funding sources here at University of Bedfordshire. It’s teaching, student services and internationally recognized courses are all of the highest quality.
Selection Process for Nursing Study Grant at the University of Bedfordshire UK 2022
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies Level 3 and MSc Advanced Nursing Studies are available to overseas students
- Healthcare, Nursing and Midwifery students – many of these courses are not available to overseas students due to UK immigration law in regard to bursary funding. Please contact International Admissions to find out if you are eligible to apply.
How To Apply
- Make your application to us via UCAS and note your application number
- Please then send supporting documents with UCAS Number to email@example.com
- Your application will reviewed and an appointment for an interview with the faculty will be sent to you
- If your interview is successful, you will be issued an offer letter
- You will then need to submit your Entry Portfolio, evidencing a min. 600hrs direct health care experience*
- You will then need to make payment of 65% of your tuition fees
- The rest of the process then continues as per International admissions process above
If you are unable to submit your application online using our portal, you can apply using one of the forms below.
- International Undergraduate (BA/BSc/BEng) and Postgraduate (MA/MSc/MBA) students can apply directly using this form – PDF 1.0 MB
- EU Undergraduate and Postgraduate students can apply directly using this form – PDF 706.7 KB
Once you have completed an application form, please submit it to the correct Admission Teams along with scans of your supporting documents via email, post or in person at the International Office.
When you submit an application form you must remember to include photocopies of the following supporting documents. We do not need to see your original qualifications and certificates.
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
+44 (0)1582 489319