Closing Dates: May 31, 2022
To see a brilliant mind excel academically, the Chalmers University of Technology is accepting outstanding students to apply for the International Postdoctoral Positions in Optical Quantum Network for the academic year 2022/2023.
Applicants all over the globe are invited to apply for this position at the Chalmers University of Technology.
About Chalmers University of Technology:
The Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg conducts world-class research in technology and natural sciences. The university educates 10,000 students in engineering, science, shipping, and architecture.
This is a leading technical university that generates knowledge and skills for a sustainable future. Here, you will work with motivated colleagues from both industry and academia in a creative, global and dynamic environment.
- The applicants are required to have applied to a postdoctoral program at Chalmers.
- You must hold a doctoral degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, with a focus on optical technologies.
- The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted
The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date. Also, applicants are required to apply with a reference number of the position desired to be considered for the vacancy.
The applicants will get a postdoctoral position with a salary and some other benefits for employees at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of records of completed courses, and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- Relevant work experience
- Recommendation letters