Oxford Brookes University is inviting all candidate to apply for the Sasakawa Postgraduate MPhil/PhD International Studentships Offered by the University.
The sole aim of this studentship is to offer financial assistance to highly deserving candidates from the UK and across the globe for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Oxford Brookes University was founded in 1992 as Oxford School of Art, a public University located in Oxford London.
Why study at Oxford University? This Institution brings dignity for creativity and innovative teachings. For over few decades, it has always been the first choice for learning for student from across the globe. The University is ranked 1st in the UK for its learning activities and 2nd in teaching in a Times Higher Education Young University Survey.
Application is opened till March 1, 2021
- Institution:Oxford Brookes University
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences
- Degree Level: MPhil/PhD
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home/EU and all candidates from across the globe
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
The Oxford Brookes University is offering scholarships to the most outstanding candidates to assist their PhD programme in the United Kingdom. The deserving candidate will get £10,000 worth of scholarship for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- How to Apply: Interested applicant should enrol to obtain a research degree at Oxford Brookes University. Please contact Terri Morris on hssresearchdegree-at-brookes.ac.uk. if you desire to apply for this funding offer.
- Supporting Documents: A cover letter, a brief statement of research interest explaining how experience and plans fit with the advertised position, CV, and two referee’s details can be used as required documents.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted in a PhD degree at the university, all candidates must have a master’s degree in a course they are applying for. For more detailed information visit here.
- Language Requirements: English
Please Note: If English is not your official Language, the following documents can be accepted by the institution as evidence of your English proficiency: IELTS 6.0-7.0, 6.0 in reading and writing, and 5.5 in listening and speaking, 60% or above in Standard XII.
- Qualified Countries: UK, EU, and all nationalities are eligible for this application.
- Qualified Courses: MPhil/PhD programme in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Criteria for Qualification: To qualify, the applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must have a good undergraduate degree (2:1 or above), or be predicted to obtain one
- They must have completed a degree with substantive anthropology content or Japanese studies, or in a field relevant to the proposed research, and have a sufficient level of Japanese language, ability to engage in field work in Japan where necessary(this should be equivalent to JLPT level 2 or above).