Application Ends: May 15, 2021
Application for Paid Undergraduate Summer Internships at University of Lethbridge, for 2021 is now available at the University for desiring applicants.
Hiring Range: $15.20/hr
The Prentice Institute for Global Population and Economy is seeking interns to participate in the (paid) Undergraduate Summer Internship Program 2021. The successful candidates will commence work during Summer Semester 1 (May 2021).
The Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students hands-on experience in conducting and supporting elements throughout the research process, but particularly toward supporting and collaborating with Institute’ researchers using quantitative data.
• Conducting literature searches and reviews of academic and grey literature
• Providing copy editing support for manuscripts, working papers, and policy briefs
• Collecting and producing supporting documentation for grant proposals
• Providing research assistance as needed (may include coding, data management, analyses, visualization, and reporting)
• Assisting in the research and knowledge mobilization activities of the Institute more generally (may include events, guest speakers, and community-based outreach
Enrolled at the University of Lethbridge, undergraduate
o Applicants are welcome from any program of study, but a preference will be given to students working in areas immediately relevant to the mandate of the Institute
• Ability to work independently, solid communication skills both verbal and written, and capacity to work remotely
• GPA 3.2 or higher
• Proficiency in Statistical analysis software (SPSS, Stata) is an asset but not required
To apply please submit the following documents through this posting:
o Cover letter
o CV or Resume
o Names and contact information for two references: one (1) academic, one (1) employment
The University of Lethbridge invites applications from all qualified candidates; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given preference.
|Hiring Range||Hiring Range indicated in Position Details|
To apply applicants are required to Login and complete the form provided
Documents Needed To Apply
- Cover Letter
- Optional Documents