Looking for an opportunity to study in the USA? Here is a great opportunity for you. Paul Haarmans is offering to all exceptional and intelligent applicant a study grant for them to continue their studies.
The study grant is provided to students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree course work a University in the USA for 2021/2022 academic session.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
About the Provider?
Paul Haarman is the Managing Director of Renaissance Empowered Companies. He is also a seasoned e private equity investor, wealth advisor, and entrepreneur.
Application Type: Undergraduate degree
The three deserving winners of the Paul Haarman Grant will see a reduction in their tuition accounts of $1000 each.
- How to Apply: Students must provide the following information via email, with their essay attached.
- First and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Expected year of Graduation.
- University or College where currently enrolled
- Most recent GPA
- Supporting Documents: Write a creative essay of 700-850 words addressing the following question“Describe something you’re passionate about. What makes it so appealing?”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Requirements for the Paul Haarman Undergraduate Awards in USA 2021:
Students who apply for the Paul Haarman Grant must:
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited US college or university as a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior
- Submit the essay based on the question noted above.
For more information, visit here