Application for offer closes: August 31, 2021
Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship and Internship Programs has started for current Juniors, the Program begins in summer 2021. Applications for the 2021 summer internship opens through August.
The Breakthrough Fellowship Program, first-of-its-kind, works to advance students and early career colleagues of Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic and Native American descent with a goal of developing 100 fellows by 2025.
One of Pfizer’s Bold Moves is to create a workplace for all, and we are committed to increasing diversity by fostering a more inclusive workplace. To build this, Pfizer has launched a Breakthrough Fellowship Program – a nine-year commitment to increase minority representation at Pfizer, designed to enhance our pipeline of diverse leaders.
Students will be eligible to apply during their Junior year of college. Successful Fellows will participate in all five components of the program:
- An initial 10-week summer internship for rising undergraduate college seniors
- 2 years of full-time employment after Undergraduate graduation
- After 2 years, a fully paid scholarship to complete a full-time, 2-year MBA or MPH program
- Summer internship between the first and second years of the MBA / MPH program
- Return to Pfizer for employment post program graduation.
- Be an undergraduate student enrolled in a full-time university program (an accredited college / university degree program at the time of award) and graduate Spring 2022
- Committed interest & intent to pursue an MBA or MPH
- Have a 3.0 GPA or above
- Meet the program’s goals of increasing the pipeline for Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic and Native Americans.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership potential
- Willingness to work in NYC
- How-to-Apply: You can apply to a Breakthrough Fellowship Intern opportunity via Pfizer.com/Careers search ‘Breakthrough’ and select Breakthrough Fellowship and/or Breakthrough Fellowship Internships from the job postings.
If you have any additional questions, reach out to [email protected] with your name and college information included.